3 Great Modern Kitchen Remodeling Trends For You
Your kitchen remodel is as easy as the people you work with. Since all companies boast about being the best in the market, finding the right company can be tricky. What can you do? The trick is to go directly to the source! Speaking directly with a skilled contractor is not only the easiest way to get your vision across, but they will also be able to create exactly what you want in your kitchen. Kitchen remodeling companies can make your dream kitchen become a reality!
The professionals at Sheiner Construction can take your ideas and turn them into your dream kitchen. Here are five tips on how to find the right company for your project, as well as three ideas to consider for your new kitchen. Finding the right people may sound daunting, but the effort is well worth it. After all, the home is a shelter from everything else in the world, and as the homeowner, you want people who value and respect that.
5 Tips To Find The Best Kitchen Remodeling Company For You
With the internet playing such a big role in our lives, there are many ways to find companies for your home renovations. We live in the age of information, and the click of a button can bring lists of companies and crews that are ready to work for you, including us, Sheiner Construction straight to your home. It’s important to know how to filter through and find the company that fits best for you. Let’s explore searching for those companies and practice filtering through that information.
- To start off, have any of your friends or loved ones had any part of their homes renovated? Word of mouth is a tried and true method for finding the right company because you can see firsthand the result of the company’s handiwork and services. You also have a trusted source that can inform you about the experience of working with said professional without the worry of bias. You could ask them about the process, how the professional treated their home, and anything that made them stand out from the competition.
Don’t be afraid to ask for details, such as the duration of the project, how your trusted friend or loved one’s expectations were met, and if the company stuck to the budget. Questions like these can give you a clear picture of how the company manages its projects and works with its clients, especially in terms of communication. But arguably the most important question is how they, themselves discovered the company, thus giving you another trusted source that you can use to find other professionals.
- Your next step is the internet, with which there are various methods to finding services. A simple Google search can result in hundreds of kitchen remodeling companies, not just in San Diego, but all around the world! From there, you can check out the websites and portfolios of any of these companies that stand out to you, whether it’s location, advertised services, style preferences, and more! But be careful before finalizing anything. Look up reviews of the company from previous clients so you get an idea of those important details, such as how well they communicate with clients.
There are numerous websites, apps, and other tools that focus on locating potential services and businesses in your local area. Through these resources, you can find a company that not only focuses exactly on the service you’re looking for but could also be very close to your home! These tools are a great way to find highly recommended people that fit you and your projects just right, whether it’s a company that’s close by, is more cost-effective, or both!
- Now that you’ve got a company, or a small list of companies to consider, the next step is to reach out. Speaking with companies directly is a great way to find out which is the best fit for you. Ask them what services they offer, how they manage their teams during projects, or anything else that could be a cause for concern. Another good thing to remember is that a construction company can do the same project as a renovation company with the same quality.
- An important question to ask is for references! Remember, this is a job interview after all! Check out any references the company lists, as they are a testament to their skill and talents as professionals. You can see firsthand the result of working with the company, a window into their previous services. Any reputable company with a record of good performance and services will have references. Previous clients that have had positive experiences are more willing to speak up on their behalf.
- Finally, ask the company if they have direct access to suppliers. This is important to note, as reputable companies typically have access based on their merit with suppliers. The benefit of working directly with the suppliers of raw materials, cabinetry, countertops, etc. typically results in discounts for the company that can then be passed along to you as a client.
3 Great Modern Kitchen Remodeling Trends For You
Now that we’ve listed how to find the best company for your project, let’s look at some great ideas for your new kitchen. Like all other parts of the house, kitchens have gone through numerous trends over the years. The modern kitchens of today are now sleek and minimal, simply by replacing the color and cabinetry of traditional style kitchens. Kitchen remodeling design trends are well worth looking into.
- Minimalistic kitchens feature few colors in order to give off a simple, clean feeling. The popular colors ebb and flow like white, beige, and similar mild tones that take up the entire space. The walls, floors, cabinets and countertops are all stripped of any bright or flashy shades. Wall-to-floor cabinets remain trendy, as it adds more storage and creates an open workspace in the kitchen. The bigger changes are in the overhead cabinets, which are greatly reduced compared to traditional kitchens. Modern kitchens typically utilize overhead cabinets for what is necessary, such as mugs, dishes, and spices.
- Modern kitchens feature a large, but hidden, pantry or store room. This is what makes up for the lack of storage that the overhead cabinets would provide in a traditional kitchen. The hidden pantry removes the clutter and other visible stimuli from the kitchen and tucks it all away in an organized manner. This results in a clean and minimal look to the overall kitchen.
- To bring life into the kitchen, color blocking is the new way to go. This is the genius behind the use of white or beige in most of the kitchen, it makes any color that is then added in stand out all the more. Usually, the technique is to paint a single wall in the kitchen a bright color, adding colorful dining chairs, or by adding a colorful pattern to the cabinets, contrasting so much they practically leap out of the space. This is a great way to get creative in your kitchen and have it reflect your own unique style.
Contact the local kitchen remodeling experts today to learn more and to get started!